Monday, November 29

And the winner is ... (2.0)

Jim! He cleaned up in the 2004 Thanksgiving Weekend Scrabble tourney. We played first one to 1000 points, and he got there first, winning four games. Kristen also topped 1000 points, and won twice. Joy and I both had lousy lousy letters (we did!) and failed to even collect 850 points in the seven games, altho' she at least won one.

Jim also took two one-on-one games from me, getting his only lead in the second game we played when put down OCEANS to clear his rack and pick up 15 points from me, because I was holding WAX and two Us, ready to play WAX on a double-word score hook, which would have secured the victory. But alas it was not to be. We'll get him at the 2004 Christmas Weekend tourney, I'm sure.

(P.S. to Nick and Terry: Yes, we played by the official and normal rules, unlike some people we know.)


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?