Wednesday, December 29

Bootlegged

Thanks go to Nick for sending me not only a bootlegged CD version of the Billy Bragg concert from earlier this month (you can check it out here)(he thankfully copied it to a CD for me since I've got this 20th century phone line 'net connex), and not only a compiliation CD of music that's been keeping him going the past month, but also an autographed Billy Bragg CD of his early singles. ("To Eric" even.) It's the second autographed gift I've gotten this year, after Kristen, our friend Kara, his mom and the US Postal Service conspired on my birthday to get a Neal Stephenson autograph on my copy of Cryptonomicon, thanks to Kara having grown up and been friends with Neal's sister/family.) You can't tell how big I'm smiling Nick, but I am.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?