Monday, December 20

New Year's Resolutions

I suppose this is vanityblogging at its best (worst?), so my apologies (and/but I'm still going to do it)... My new year's resolutions are posted now (see above) to beat the holiday rush:

Do mores:
+ Get outside more (running, hiking, mountain trips)
+ Write more (finish a novel and start distro to publishers/agents, circulate stories/poems)
+ Play more Scrabble (break 400 points? nah, that's too concrete for me)
+ Make more music (with Reade, with Connor, with friends)
+ Write up the family history

Do lesses:
+ Lose those 20 pounds again (and again; and again)
+ Watch less bad TV (I'm ok with the good TV)
+ Throw away crap
+ Clean out the garage

Do the sames:
+ Keep hanging with the family as much as possible (as long as they tolerate me)
+ Keep road-tripping
+ Keep reading good fiction (MELDAR 05: Joan Didion? Anne Tyler? Wallace Stegner?)
+ Keep on keeping on



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?