Friday, December 24

Nothing to say

I guess I have nothing to say. It's cold out there, was 8 below zero when I went to bed, and I see with the rising sun it's up to 3 degrees F. Off work today. Wrapping of presents and walking of dogs is on the agenda. Maybe a movie. Maybe some Scrabble. The traditional drive around looking at lights tonight. Later, Santa comes (if we've been good enough).

How about this week's movies? Stayed up late to see Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, the Charlie Kaufman, Jim Carrey, Kate Winslet mindsweep conundrum. It was very interesting, had some amazing mind-bending shots, but I think I saw it too late at night (the rest of the house was sleeping) to totally get it. We watched Oceans 11 twice the night before, once straight through with Reade and Kristen, who I saw Oceans 12 with a few days earlier, and then with Connor with the director's commentary going, the student filmmaker and his dad. That was fun. Yesterday I came home to Connor on the floor in hour two (of four plus) of the extended version of the last Lord of the Rings movie -- Return of the King? And I see we have Napoleon Dynamite borrowed for today. Or tomorrow?

See. I have nothing to say. Enjoy the holiday, if that's in your future. Maybe I'll check in later; maybe I'll see you all on the other side.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?