Saturday, January 29

To do: this week

Okay, self, here's what we've got coming up now that we've finished editing Jared's novel:

1. Move the laptop out of the bedroom and into the blue room, thus expanding when I can write to those extra hours straddling dawn and late night (when Kristen sleeps.)

2. Set up the new bookcase -- the one that's been in the big white box on the bedroom floor for the past two weeks -- in the blue room just because it'll make it look more like a writer's office. Image is everything, except when perception = reality. (Or is it because perception = reality?)

3. Finish organizing all my mom's paperwork so I can get it off the floor of the blue room and make space for the bookcase which would lead to the computer being moved in so I can write more. (This should be item No. 1, I suppose, if I'm being logical.)

4. Most important, shut up and write: Start the paper copy edit/proofing to my current untitled novel just as I did for Jared's book. Start this week. (No, this should be item No. 1, I suppose, if I'm being true to the rule of shut up and write.)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?