Monday, January 3

Where we are now

So I've been doing this for two months now, and I have to again admit I'm still not sure what this is. Is it a personal diary? Is it a slice-of-today look at life on the edge of nowhere? Is it a place to megaphone progressive liberal values in a red meat cowboy edge-of-nowhere high plains state? A place to vent? Rant? Rave? Mosh? Is it a literary outlet for a veteran corporate American trained in tightly messaged lawyer massaged propaganda? Is it deadly serious? Or is it for grins? Is it something else? Is it my brain and personality downloaded for mass consumption? Is it not? Is it trendy vanity navel gazing?

See: I'm not sure what it is. But I'm not going to let that stop me, at least not yet. I'm going to keep experimenting for a while still, I guess. I know there are at least five readers out there, plus the occasional drop-in commenteer (commentator? person of comment?) and I'll take comments or e-mails about what you think this is. Or should be. Or should not be. Which types of posts to you like best? Which annoy you? Which annoy me? Anyone? Bueller?

Comments:
It's Meta-Vista!!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?