Saturday, February 26

Submission sent

OK, so I just e-mailed a fiction submission to McSweeney's, one of Nick's favored websites. It's a fictional exaggeration and recap of an annual corporate employee performance review in a Harper's Index style, which several people said was funny and Krell encouraged me to submit. So it's submitted. And I'm not sure of the appropriateness of posting it here while I wait to hear, so I'll just chill and see if it can find a much, much larger audience there. And while I wait for a response, I'll work on the novel for a bit before heading up to the mountains today to take a walk around Bear Lake at Rocky Mountain National Park with Connor as the Anderwomenfolk head to Denver to take in the Colorado Ballet on a fantastic sunny warm late winter's day.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?