Thursday, April 14

It's not writer's block

It's not writer's block. It's just busy-ness. And business. Been on the road, and been working up towards a couple of meetings I was more or less in charge of, which happened yesterday and seemed to come off without any major problems. But now those are over, and the foreseeable future seems not quite so busy so perhaps I can fall back into the writer's routine.

We'll see.

I've also been having some Blogger software problems on my user interface, but today it seems to be not all the way back, but back close enough that I can control the look/feel of my posts again. So that's good and will be helpful.

I have a lot to catch up on -- but as it's nearly seven and time to rush down and get some breakfast and take the kids to school, so perhaps now's not the time. But I've been reading, and seeing movies, and listening to Connor perform and playing ball with Reade and we had something of a blizzard over the weekend and yardwork looms and so on. Just normal busy suburban life, leaving me feeling like there isn't much time for chasing the novelist's life. We'll get by.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?