Wednesday, April 27

More to report -- but not now

I have more to say about the writer's conference, a report to make on the The Pitch, for example, and as this blog is supposedly about my writing career (a way for me to make public my plans to create self-pressure to complete those things I say I'll do), I also suppose I should share the things I now think I should be doing now/next after listening carefully to agents and other writers over the weekend. But now is not that time, not with work ahead, and a patient sleeping on the couch in the living room, and for myself a mere five hours of fitfull dog-destroyed sleep under my belt. So off to breakfast and school and work (and naps?!?), and more on this here subject later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?