Friday, April 22

Writer's Conference

So Jared and I are heading down to a writer's conference in Colorado Springs. I'll be mingling with other writers, book editors and some literary agents, and I have a "pitch" session scheduled tomorrow at 10:10 a.m. with an agent, my own eight minute window to sell myself and and or one of my six previous (always work-in-progress) novels.

You know, I haven't written much the past two months, but I've been more public than ever about my plans to write and publish. I still think about it every day, and I've been meeting with the Greeley NaNo writers a couple of times, and now this. So I can see the future, and with any (I was going to say luck here, but I'm going to rely on talent and skill and the time being right) things will work out in the end and I'll find an agent or a publisher in the very near future. Or within three to five years.

It always does (work out in the end) for me.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?