Thursday, May 12

Thursday night nothing to say

Nothing to say. I'm here. I exist. I'm working on my novel and my query letter to the literary agent I met in Colorado Springs a few weeks ago. Trying to polish the first thirty pages of Messiah's Sneaker and finish up the letter in the next two weeks so I can get those mailed off. Progress, progress. It's a journey more than anything.

It's still pretty iffy on the weather around here. Rained quite a bit yesterday; never got very warm today although the sun was out, and I had a nice moment when I ate in my car with the window open over at the Missle Silo park that's not too far from where I work (yes, that kind of missle, the park is around a fenced in decommissioned ICBM underground missle site -- I guess they give tours, which would be kind of interesting, but I've never been.)

Connor played the drum set to accompany the entire fifth grade at school tonight as they did they music program. And next week we have our second double-bill conflicting performances on Tuesday as Reade plays with her string orchestra at Northridge High and Connor's music class performs their original compositions. Reade was supposed to play Tuesday night also -- two performances in two places -- but she talked to her music teacher and will get to do in on another night with another class. I think next week is the end of the music performances for this spring, as school is out June 1 and then only Reade's dance recitals remains on the calendar.

That's it: off to work a bit before it gets too late.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?