Wednesday, October 5

NaNoWriMo 2005

I reupped a few hours ago for the 2005 edition of National Novel Writing Month, which begins at 12:01 a.m. on November 1 and ends at midnight on Nov. 30. This will be my fourth attempt: I've written crappy first drafts of novels in 2002, 2003 and last year. I know who I'm going to write about [don't see the long post below that I deleted accidentally last Saturday before posting it -- I'll rewrite it soon so you can keep track of what's happening in my head/novel].

Or, rather I at least know who I will start to write about. I have no idea what's gonna happen to these people and the people who show up around them once I start. That's the joy of writing crappy novels: the discovery during the process.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?