Saturday, November 5

Day 5, Part 2

A good evening of work, more than two hours, more than 3,400 words, putting me at a total word count of 5,858 so far. It's some 3000 words below the pace I need to be at, but I'm hitting a stride and I had a good day, so I won't complain. The story is moving. The people are showing up and the one surprise so far is the main male character has voices in his head that he listens too. I didn't expect that when I set out to write this. I've always enjoyed the discovery of the characters being who they are and doing what they want beyond my control.

Comments:
Just thought I would say hey from Greeley...I'm just over 10K and I'm finding that my protagonist has to be a whiney bastard before he becomes the hero. I think I don't like him very much but we'll see.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?