Tuesday, November 22

Word count update

Slow going after a great start on Saturday morning. Sunday was awesome so we spent all day outside finishing up the decking. Then we went to see the new Harry Potter movie. Yesterday I blew two chances for serious writing time and just played around a little. Same this morning. So it's not going good on the "sit down and write" front. When I do, the story flows, I'm having no trouble cranking out the words; I'm just having trouble sitting down and forcing myself to do something I love to do. Which is crazy/stupid. Oh well.

Word count as of this morning: 29,313.

And I have just over a week to come up with 20,787 words. It can be done. It must be done. It won't be pleasant. Or good. But it will be done.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?