Wednesday, July 12

Flickers and blue jays

Took a quick bike ride down along the river again this afternoon, hotter than a few days ago, but still heard and saw the black-eyed prairie dogs scampering and saw a host of birds: flickers and blue jays and doves and crows and ravens and finches and a red-winged blackbird and a couple grebes and again, that orange bird. An oriole, perhaps?

Then I spent the rest of the night backing up my laptop files and novels and stories and poems and music and photos and family history files, then rebooted and reloaded the whole frickin thing to (hopefully) wipe out whatever virus or bug or bird flu is making it weird out. So I've been reloading it since about 9, and while my novels are all fine, I clicked the wrong button when I reattached my iPod and wiped out all my music. Sigh.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?