Tuesday, October 31

One

Only one more shopping day until Chr-- I mean, the start of this year's National Novel Writing Month. I'm looking forward to it now, on some level at least, having spent about 90 minutes down at Margie's Java Joint typing up a list of some 150 names to use in the novel. Names like Jeff Meeker and Ross Early and Cookie Corazzi and Kenny Russo and DeAnne Mader and Vicky and Nancy Villacci and Erin Wills and Lori Bailey and so on. I have no idea who these people are, but my goal is to work them all into the book at some point. I think there's a dozen or so main characters, plus their circles of friends and families and work teams, so 150 might not be enough. The good news is we'll find out starting tomorrow night.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?