Thursday, October 26

Six

More than 818,000 people in the US share my first name (the 52nd most popular first name), and another 932,000+ people share my last (tied for 10th most popular). I've always known I had a common name (when I was a sophomore in college, there were four of us at the school, including a wide receiver on the football team, the student body president, and me, who was the sports editor of the campus paper and another guy, who I'd known since junior high), and according to How Many Of Me.com, there's 2,547 Americans who share my name.

I enjoy Aaron Sorkin's televised shows, mostly, and I've loved baseball since 1969. So, what if Aaron Sorkin wrote a baseball show? From tv writer Ken Levine's blog.

Less then a week until we start writing a novel.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?