Friday, February 29

Leaplings

As planned, met Fumbling Father for lunch today to debut our finished novels. Well, we've been going slower than we hoped or planned, so we're going to meet again in another five or six weeks to see where we are. I would estimate I'm 29.756 percent of the way to end. You be sure that's accurate: I only believe in the most precise science.

I will say I'm happy with my work so far, even if I feel like I'm crawling. I'm writing, editing on screen, printing it out and doing a hard copy edit, printing it out and doing a proof-reading, and then setting it aside and moving on. I'm up around 28,000 words, about 55 printed pages so far. So while I'm not done, when and if I do finish for once I'll have a clean draft ready to share with any willing, ahem, volunteers.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?